Training and Learning
During the years serving the industry, Vuoplan Oy has gathered extensive experience. This experience is also at your disposal, to help You to succeed - our philosophy is to find the patterns behind the individual experiences and apply this generalized information further on to customer cases and projects. Simultaneously, it creates a great basis for training and learning services for both projects and maintenance perspectives.
Vuoplan Oy is committed to respect customer knowhow and industrial rights. We will never share any customer specific knowledge, of any nature.
- Metso Flow Control Control Valve Days v. 2008 - Material selection of valves based on flow media and processes
- AEL Insko Process valves -conference training years 2009,2011,2013 - 1. Pressure Equipment Legislation (PED 97/23/EU and local Finnish legislation) and the influences to valve selection 2. The Basis and Execution of Quality Based Delivery Supervision and Control
- Neste and Neste Jacobs v. 2009-2012 - Several trainings on valves and materials engineering (materials selection, corrosion engineering) for plant operators and -engineers and design engineers
- UPM v. 2014 - Practical training on valves for process personnel and engineering. Basis of material selection and corrosion engineering for oil refining
- Neste ja Neste Engineering Solutions v. 2016 - 2017 - Several trainings on valves and materials engineering (materials selection, corrosion engineering) and related documentation for plant operators and -engineers and design engineers